A well-crafted will not only entails proper distribution for your assets but also guarantees there are no loopholes in your statements that can put your family or beneficiaries at risk. Here are some tips for you to consider to make certain that your last will is properly formulated as you intended:
- Identify your assets and beneficiaries.
- Be explicit and transparent about where you intend your assets to go.
- If you have multiple children, ensure that all are listed, and if monetary assets are being left behind, ensure that each child has a listed amount so that it can’t be contested.
- Store a physical copy in a safe place and an online copy in a digital storage vault.
- Don’t forget to sign and have two other witnesses sign as well.
Visit www.lifesnapshot.com to upload your will and identify the designated contacts that you want to receive copies.