Is your loved one having a hard time navigating their online accounts? Here are ways you can help them:
- Explain the importance of using technology to simplify their lives so they are excited about it.
- Make sure to emphasize the importance of being safe on the Internet.
- Take the learning process slowly. Start small and have multiple sessions. Don’t give too much information all at the same time.
- Write the procedure step by step, so they have a reference guide in the future.
- Lead with love and they will be more receptive.